Monday, November 22, 2010

Kai-LAN cake


















I baked this cake for my daughter 4th birthday party. She wanted a NI Hao, Kai-LAN themed party (it's an educational cartoon on Nick Jr..) I made a two tiered vanilla Cake…each animal has two layers with cream cheese frosting and fresh strawberries.
I have a crumb coat of buttercream frosting and it in Marshmallow Fondant, I light covered tinted blue and rolled out with a Wilton fondant roller.I have a small pizza cutter to ink cut out, the cloud Shapes.I used a paint brush, dipped in water and brushed a bit on the back of the cloud sections and things
the blue fondant. I used Wilton cookie / fondant cutters in several forms that intersect different flowers, flowers from the fondant I with Wilton gel tinted colours.
Before attaching them to the cake I put you to gently in an egg crate encourage to bend a little little as you dried (hardened and).Again, I the backs of flowers with water and gentle added brushed
Ihnen.Das same goes for Mr sun.Die characters above are on the cake download bought toys.
To stack the cake, I carefully inserted plugs right height in the lower cake cutting and smooth the top cake (on a cake Board was) on those for additional support stacked.

First name: Lacy
City State: Dayton, Oregon
How would you rate this?: Loading ... load...View all contest entries
View the original article here

This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.